Educational Trips to China
A school trip to China can prepare students for the culture of tomorrow by helping them develop the social, moral, spiritual and cultural strengths that will enable them to succeed in the wider world.
Our educational school trips abroad encourage personal development and teach valuable life skills such as leadership, maturity and independence. Students will also have the opportunity to learn Chinese and practice in an authentic context, as well as be become immersed in their Sister School’s culture and lifestyle.
Educational trips to China with True Education Partnerships have been shown to have a profound and positive impact on students and staff alike.
Benefits of a School Trip to China:
- Provides life changing, immersive experiences
- Trips inspire, equip and support students to succeed in life and learning
- Gives students pride in their own culture by being ambassadors of the school and the UK
- Increases personal awareness and confidence
- Raises cultural awareness and highlighting diversity
- Increases understanding of how interdependent countries and peoples live
- Exposure to varied opportunities that enables focus and clarity on their future potential.
School Trips To China
Culture & Diversity
A trip to China will encourage cultural awareness and tolerance, highlighting diversity and similarities with peers around the world.
School trips abroad are an opportunity to offer life-changing immersive experiences for students.
Increase personal awareness, confidence and motivation of under-performing students.