UK School Accounts Operator
Type: Full Time
About True Education Partnerships
True Education Partnerships have been transforming the lives of students through immersive education experiences since 2011. We work closely with British Councils and The Chinese Ministry of Education to provide a range of government-backed initiatives, including bilateral student exchanges through the Sister School Partnership programme.
The Sister School Partnership programme links British and Chinese schools together to reach the common goal of enhancing both a student’s academic success and personal development. The programme is transformational for both learners and teachers and is inclusive for the entire school community. Through travel, communication and collaboration, students develop global skills that allow them to succeed in education, work and society.
TEP is part of True Partnerships Group. Through our wider company efforts we create global partnerships to achieve global goals for governments, businesses and sporting organisations.
You will work directly under the Operations Manager and your Team Lead to work with suppliers to design and organize program itineraries. You will initially book all the arrangements, find and set up tour guides, communicate with travel agents and with all stakeholders required in the successful setting up and running of international student exchanges & related programs. Creating UK and China-based travel itineraries to be sold as part of our Student Exchange Programs.
General Roles and Responsibilities:
The role will further require you to:
- Book reservations.
- Secure low-level deposits.
- Create Itineraries suitable to customer and program requirements.
- Research and source ideal suppliers.
- Establish relationships with suppliers for program delivery.
- Accurately record data.
- Create proposals for product delivery.
- Budget creation for upcoming projects/products.
- Efficiently process client visas through application processes.
- Travel the UK to oversee trips and accompany groups as needed.
- High functional ability with IT.
- Organised with attention to high levels of detail in all aspects of work.
- Can drive and/or can travel the UK and to China when needed.
- Able to deliver confident presentations.
- accurate in written communications and recordings.
- Capable of working independently to hit targets and KPI’s.
- Able to work effectively in an international team environment.
- Capable of working together with a team spanning multiple departments.
- £18,000 – 20,000 per annum (Bracket 1)
- 20,000 – 25,000 per annum (Bracket 2)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Job Type: Full-time – 37.5 hours (Monday to Friday – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
- 28 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Apply to this position
*if you would like to send your CV in an alternative format, please email to HR: firstname.lastname@example.org