UK Business Development Manager
Type: Full Time
About True Education Partnerships
This position is with True Education Partnerships, the UK’s leading provider in life-changing Sister School Partnerships, and student exchanges between UK and China schools. We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, world experienced candidate, that has a keen interest in improving global education. You will be supporting and driving growth in school partnerships throughout the UK. Connecting with key stakeholders in providing access to funding and to join our delegations, exchanges and all joint project programmes delivered between schools in the UK and China.
Skill set required:
The ideal candidate – background in (hunter) sales activity with strong interpersonal skills. Experience in the education sector is preferable but not essential. Desires to improve the education system in the UK. Has a strong belief that going global is an amazing opportunity for students worldwide.
- High functional ability with IT, computers, platforms, social and mobile.
- Organised with attention to high levels of detail in all aspects of work.
- Drives and/or can travel the UK and to China when needed, your own car is essential for this role.
- Able to deliver confident presentations.
- Is accurate in written communications and recordings.
- Capable of working independently to hit targets and KPI’s.
- Able to work effectively in an international team environment.
- Capable of working together as a team spanning departments. Capable of running an effective promotion and project to completion.
- Confident to take the lead on finding new business, cold call/email and tailor communication style to the stakeholder in question.
General Roles and Responsibilities:
This role will require you to work heavily on the acquisition of new school account contacts, selling our various products/programs and services to the school accounts. Working directly with key stakeholders:
- UK Council / Local Government
- School leadership – Headteachers, Multi Academy Executives and SLT’s
- Local Sales and Supply Partners
This position is suitable for those with experience in successfully working with Senior leadership teams within schools. The ideal candidate will have worked with Local Authority and/or Multi–Academy trust teams. You will be working in a sales capacity to bring new schools onto any of our products/programs, these include but are not limited to our sister school program, delegations to China & TEP membership program. Once the new school/account has been won you’ll then hand this relationship over to the UK Sales Account Manager to build the long-term partnership. You’ll ensure that the customer relationship is kept strong and high levels of satisfaction in all programs that are sold to the school account.
You will be office based in Liverpool but will also be required to travel in the UK to meet with partners or with hosting groups. During the probation period, you will be taught and trained on how to operate the programs you will be selling. Your knowledge of the product will be deepened along with an understanding of how to facilitate deeper and more satisfactory customer relationships.
Salary: £20,000 – 25,000 Per Annum + Bonus + OTE
Full Time: 37.5 hours per week / Monday – Friday
Experience: Sales 3 years (Required)
Education: A-Level or equivalent (Required)
Licence: UK Driving (Required)
Apply to this position
*if you would like to send your CV in an alternative format, please email to HR: email@example.com