Sales/School Account Manager
Type: Full Time
About True Education Partnerships
This position is with True Education Partnerships, the UK’s leading provider in life-changing Sister School Partnerships, and student exchanges between UK and China schools. We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, world experienced candidate, that has a keen interest in improving global education. You will be supporting and driving growth in school partnerships throughout the UK. Connecting with key stakeholders in providing access to funding and to join our delegations, exchanges and all joint project programmes delivered between schools in the UK and China.
As a Sales Account Manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. Furthermore, you will be in charge of finding new business, be assigned prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof. Tasks will involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, product design, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Ideal candidate – University graduate. Strong interpersonal skills. Experience in the education sector. Has a strong belief that going global is an amazing opportunity for students worldwide. Has a high drive to succeed. The ideal candidate will have worked with Local Authority and/or Multi–Academy trust teams.
General Roles and Responsibilities:
This role will require you to acquire and manage school account contacts, selling sister school programs and services to the school accounts. Work directly with key stake holders:
- UK Council / Local Government
- School leadership – Headteachers, Multi Academy Executives and SLT’s
- Local Sales and Supply Partners
You will be working in a promotional capacity to bring on schools into the sister school program, to sell delegations to China to establish a formal sister school partnership. You will then be managing and ensuring the relationship is successful and long lasting for at least the four years of the initial agreement. Ensuring that the customer relationship is kept strong and high levels of satisfaction in all programs that are sold to the school account. Further responsibilities will include:
- Generating sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling.
- Operating as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with accounts
- Making sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicating client needs and demands to employer company
- Forecasting and tracking client account metrics
- Managing projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Working with staff members to coordinate on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborating with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Servicing multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keeping records of client transactions
You will be office based in Liverpool and may be required to travel in the UK to meet with partners or with hosting groups. During the probation period, you will be taught and trained on how to operate the programs you will be selling. Your knowledge of the product will be deepened along with understanding of how to facilitate deeper and more satisfactory customer relationships.
Skill sets and requirements:
- Proven work experience as a sales account manager or sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- High functional ability with IT, computers, platforms, social platforms and mobile.
- Organised with attention to high levels of detail in all aspects of work.
- Drives and/or can travel the UK and to China when needed.
- Able to deliver confident presentations.
- Is accurate in written communications and recordings.
- Capable of working independently to hit targets and KPI’s.
- Able to work effectively in an international team environment.
- Capable of working together as a team spanning departments. Capable of running an effective promotion and project to completion.
Salary and Package:
£26-30K per annum plus OTE
Annual Bonus per discretion
Apply to this position
*if you would like to send your CV in an alternative format, please email to HR: email@example.com