Part-time English STEM Teacher
About True Education Partnerships
True Education Partnerships have been transforming the lives of students through immersive education experiences since 2011. We work closely with British Councils and The Chinese Ministry of Education to provide a range of government-backed initiatives, including bilateral student exchanges through the Sister School Partnership programme.
The Sister School Partnership programme links British and Chinese schools together to reach the common goal of enhancing both a student’s academic success and personal development. The programme is transformational for both learners and teachers and is inclusive for the entire school community. Through travel, communication and collaboration, students develop global skills that allow them to succeed in education, work and society.
TEP recently launched online STEM programs for international students whose first language is not English but who are keen on learning STEM along with improving their English. Working with TEP will not only extend your teaching experience to a global level, but also it can be a transforming experience for people who want to be dedicated to the educational career.
Are you an enthusiastic STEM Teacher who has the drive to provide quality education for students all over the world?
If you are a confident STEM teacher who can inspire, engage and challenge pupils in our international STEM programs, we would love to hear from you!
The position: STEM teacher – part-time position
Start from March 2021.
Working hours: weekdays and/or weekends, UK time, 1 hour between 8 am and 10 am. Dates and time are subject to individual class arrangement.
Online teaching. Work from home.
- Design the lesson teaching plan according to the lesson’s subject.
- Design the students’ worksheet, STEM challenge engagement and other students’ engagement related learning material.
- Deliver the lesson responsibly and professionally.
- Give students feedback on their work, i.e., worksheet, STEM challenge, homework assigned by the teacher.
1) British passport holder /Permanent residents in the UK. Or has legal right to work in the UK with a valid Visa till end of 2021.
2) Qualified STEM teachers with QTS certificate and DBS certificate or equivalent.
3) PGCE certificate is required.
3) Have experience in teaching STEM modules to primary or secondary students.
4) Be familiar with online teaching environment. Be able to deliver lessons via Zoom.
5) Be familiar with UK national primary/secondary curriculum.
6) Be able to work independently.
7) Be able to work with the team efficiently and cooperatively.
8) Be responsible and professional.
9) Have good communication skills, especially with young age pupils.
10) Minimum commitment towards the teaching period is 4 months.
1) Have experience in teaching students whose first language is not English.
2) Have experience in working at UK primary/secondary schools.
Reference to enrich your work experience.
Opportunity to become our VIP teachers.
Opportunity to become the teachers/tutors of our new unleashed programs.
Apply to this position
Please email your CV to email@example.com. Interview and training will take place between 10th-26th of Feb.